Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Galus GBS Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. YOUR USE OF THE SITE
You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Galus GBS reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Galus GBS server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, including any Galus GBS account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Galus GBS systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Galus GBS.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Galus GBS on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
3. ACCOUNT, PASSWORDS & SECURITY
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Galus GBS immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
You may be held liable for losses incurred by Opun or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your Account details as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s Account details at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that User. Gaus GBS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
We always aim to ensure that our customers are delighted with our work and will work hard to resolve any disputes.
However, if you wish to make a complaint, you may do so by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the very unlikely event that we are unable to agree witha resolution, we will engage with the Kent County Council Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme, details of which can be found here. We do not engage with any other ADR schemes.
6. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Content contained on this Site is protected by copyright. You may use this Site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute any Content on this Site, or create any other Content using Content on this Site, without obtaining the prior written consent of Galus GBS.
Trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Galus GBS.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Galus GBS. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this Site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
7. OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantee, condition or warranty and we accept no liability for:
- economic loss (examples of which are loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings),
- business losses or expenses,
- loss of goodwill or reputation, or
- indirect loss or damage
that arises from your reliance on, or the use of, this Site (except for any claim arising from any purchases you make which will be governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale).
However, we never restrict our liability in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or try to, exclude our liability.
8. VIRUSES & HACKING
We cannot guarantee the speed or security of this Site and we shall not be responsible for or liable to you for any loss or damage caused to your computer equipment, programs or data arising as a result of the presence of any viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer due to the use of this Site.
9. LINKS FROM THIS SITE
Where this Site contains links to other websites or resources from other third parties they are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10. JURISDICTION & APPLICABLE LAW
This Site, all its content and any contract brought into being as a result of its use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data and/or communication.
- “Site Content” means all of the Content that is made available on the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and GalusGBS.com Content.
- “Third Party Content” means Content that is made available on the Site by parties other than GalusGBS.com or its users, such as data providers who license data to GalusGBS.com for use on the Site.
- “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to or through the Site.
- “User” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls or in any way uses the Site.
- “Your Portal” means Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Site, and/or information that you display as part of your account profile.
- “Appointment” means confirmation of a date/time as specified by the User that confirms when a Trade Partner will visit their premise to ascertain the type of work required and be able to gain information that allows them to produce a Quotation.
- “Customer” means a User who has booked and paid for Services through the Galus GBS Website.
- “Project” means the works delivered or to be delivered.
- “Quotation” means confirmation of the price of the Project as will be submitted to the User, post Appointment.
- “Service” or “Services” refer to the service provided by Galus GBS in quoting for and delivering your Project.
- The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Galus GBS” refer to Carlisle Place Ventures Ltd.
- The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a User of the Site.
- “Account” means the User’s account
This Site is owned and operated by Galus General Building Service's: 302 Coptain House, Eastfields Avenue, SW18 1JX, London