How to deal quickly with the twisting of kitchen furniture? How can you not destroy the assembly elements and match individual parts well? The easiest way is to do the job with the help of a specialist, for whom the kitchen installation is a daily bread! And if we do not have such a person next to each other, we should definitely look at the instructions that the manufacturer has joined to the whole set. Together with our 7 assembly principles, the kitchen installation will be a very easy task for everyone. After which we will recognize that our furniture is twisted badly Look at your set and pay attention to: Row of hanging and standing cabinets – the edges of individual segments should adhere to each other, any space left or move the cabinet slightly forward or backward will look little aesthetically. Table top balance – in order to prepare meals in a comfortable environment, it is necessary to obtain an even worktop surface. If one part of the set is mounted lower and the other on a small elevation, all the items placed on the table will lose a strong support. Hinges – some of the doors can open only within a certain angle, this means that the hinges have been badly attached to the frame; over time, they will be damaged and the door will drop slightly. Some rules that we should observe when installing the cabinets:
1. Unpack all cartons – so that you can sort the exact components of cabinets – and create the right accessory sets. Place the screws side by side, nuts on the nuts. When screwing in, we will not look for another small item every time.
2. Let’s make sure how many people will be needed to connect all the elements in a set. In some cases, it will be 2 people.
3. Take care of household tools that may be useful for us. Certainly it will be a hammer, screwdriver or allen key.
4. Before taking action, check the walls and floor in which the work will be carried out. They should be even, made of such materials so that they can be properly fastened. Let’s also pay attention to the distribution of electrical sockets.
5. The installation of the kitchen should always be started from hanging wall cabinets, and in the case of a standing segment, let us begin to build a corner. We will not limit the freedom of movement.
6. If there are no drainage openings in the furniture segment, it will have to be made using a jig saw.
7. If gaps remain between the furniture and the wall – they can be installed with finishing elements in the color of the cabinet’s fronts. Remember: the last stage of work related to the installation of kitchen furniture is the connection of water, gas and electrical equipment. This scope of work is better left to qualified people.